Darmstadt, Germany, 26.10.2011 - .
- Clients today prefer to buy SOA Governance solutions that will serve their purpose throughout the SOA endeavor
- Software AG provides both technology and guidance to successfully achieve SOA Governance
- The foundation for Software AG's solution for SOA Governance is CentraSite(TM) , the industry's most comprehensive registry and repository platform
- SOA Governance is at the center of Software AG's offering and vision for the future
Software AG today announced that it has been placed in the Leaders Quadrant by Gartner, Inc., a leading industry analyst firm, in its recently published Magic Quadrant for SOA Governance Technologies¹. Software AG's SOA Governance solution provides not only the leading SOA Governance technology but also expert guidance on implementation.
According to Gartner, "The SOA Governance market has matured over the past years, and organizations running SOA projects have begun to gain a new level of sophistication in understanding the organizational requirements and vision for SOA deployments (e.g., security and SLAs)."
"Today we see a growing percentage of customers choosing to include SOA governance in their initial SOA projects. As a result, they are looking for a comprehensive technology partner for the entire SOA lifecycle," said Dr. Wolfram Jost, Chief Technology Officer and member of the Executive Board, Software AG. "We believe Software AG's placement in the Leaders Quadrant clearly speaks to our strong record of execution in this regard with established products and services and a commitment to customer satisfaction."
Enterprises worldwide are using Software AG's SOA Governance solution to increase return on investment in SOA, delivering results that make them more competitive in the market. For instance, a global bank reliably handles a volume of over 200,000 daily transactions that depend on 200 reusable services, a European telecommunications company has better aligned its investments with business needs by managing a portfolio of 7,000 services across 10 business domains, and a global distributor has cut project development time by 45 percent due to increased reuse of services.
Software AG's SOA Governance solution offers a coherent and complete set of products designed to complement each other and seamlessly exchange information, delivering a cost-effective way for customers to implement. The solution includes:
- CentraSite(TM) , the industry's most comprehensive registry and repository platform for managing IT assets such as services, processes, and data across their lifecycles.
- webMethods Mediator for service access mediation and policy enforcement. CentraSite and webMethods Mediator are tightly integrated to provide a single toolset for both design and runtime governance.
- webMethods Insight for service monitoring and management. webMethods Insight publishes undocumented services and performance metrics to CentraSite. Along with webMethods Mediator, webMethods Insight offers last-mile security to prevent applications from bypassing the mediation layer.
In Q4 2011, Software AG will extend deployment of its SOA Governance products to virtual private clouds and public clouds through certifications with VMware and Amazon. This gives customers the ability to get their SOA Governance infrastructure up and running within days. Software AG expects increased use of these deployment options when consuming cloud services or provisioning services to customers and partners, in order to enforce service level agreements (SLAs), security and other operational/runtime policies.
Software AG will showcase its SOA Governance products at the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit, November 29 - December 1, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Complimentary copies of Gartner's report are available at www.softwareag.com/recognition.
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for SOA Governance Technologies" by Paolo Malinverno et al, October 17, 2011.
About the Gartner Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2011 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Für den Inhalt der Pressemitteilung ist der Einsteller, PresseBox.de, verantwortlich.
Es wurde noch kein Kommentar zu diesem Thema abgegeben.