Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin 2015
April 27-28, 2015 | Kosmos Cinema / Park Inn Hotel | Berlin, Germany
The Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin 2015 comes back for the 4th time and aims at connecting over 300 business, communication, knowledge, human resource and technology managers from international industries to bridge any existing gaps between all the parties involved in intranet, collaboration or knowledge management platform projects.
Our mission is to create an interactive platform where all social intranet stakeholders can connect and engage employees, leverage technology, streamline knowledge, cope with transformation processes in the age of digitalization and most of all: create added value to platform tools and related communication strategies.
The Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin 2015 will address and explore the following topics:
· Strategy: How to leverage business value of social intranet strategies?
· Business: How to streamline workflow processes?
· Communication: How to harness communication processes within a getting-social enterprise?
· Integration: How to set up and execute a fully integrated roadmap that effectively integrates diversified communication channels and their content?
· Business Strategies: How to gain management buy-in and add value to your business?
· Information Sharing: How to capture, retain and share critical knowledge and content on (merged) platforms and manage it?
· Technology: How to support platform, social tools & technology integration?
· User Experience Design: How to develop and integrate a personalized user experience that features also optimized search & find applications?
· User Adoption: How to increase user adoption and leverage employee engagement?
Confirmed keynote speakers presenting end-user case studies already include:
· Head of Digital Workplace, Maersk Group/Denmark
· Head of Collaboration and Communication Methods and Tools, HELLA KGaA/Germany
· Head of User Experience Design, Philip Morris International Management SA/Switzerland
· Head of Global Internal Communications & Social Media, APM Terminal /The Netherlands
The Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin 2015 offers an exclusive interactive format including:
· More than 300 cross-industry leaders
· Over 35 expert speakers presenting 20+ case studies and moderating 12 World Café, 10 Challenge Your Peers, 6 Ice Breaker and 2 Training sessions
· Take part in the 3rd Intra.NET Award to benchmark your project
The event is designed to help business, communications, human resource, knowledge and IT managers connect and share to increase work efficiency and effectiveness. Only through collaboration can all these intranet stakeholders successfully create the future connected enterprise.
Join the conversations over 2 days to gain a deeper understanding of how to reveal the business value of intranets, social collaboration platforms and technologies, as well as how to leverage internal communication and information-sharing processes.
To keep up to date on the programme and find out more on the topics, the session formats and what we have in store for you, check out the Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin 2015 brochure.
For more information about the Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin 2015, get in touch with:
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 84
Für den Inhalt der Pressemitteilung ist der Einsteller, Elise Orhan (Tel.: 03052107030), verantwortlich.
Keywords: conference, 2015, berlin, intranet, corporate
Es wurde noch kein Kommentar zu diesem Thema abgegeben.