IQPC announces the 11th International Conference Innovative Seating 2016
Von IQPC GmbH
Key topics include:
· Find out about smart textiles products that enhance automotive seat comfort to differentiate from competitors
· Discuss about the assessment of emissions in automotive interior space to fulfill OEMs stringent limits on the maximum level of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
· Learn about lightweight performance in seat structures and frames without compromising structural and safety performance
· Get insights on new technologies and methods to enhance comfort to fulfill customer expectations
· Discover how to overcome the conflict between cost reduction and the use of new materials by assessing pros and cons of different materials
- "The future challenge of global 1st tier seating systems suppliers"
Dr. Olaf Biedermann, Director Innovation Europe Faurecia dWorks
Faurecia Autositze GmbH, Germany
- "Research and thoughts on comfort at Volvo"
Peter Setterberg, Technical Expert
Volvo Car Corporation, Sweden
· "Three ways to look at the future - How to move from insights to product"
Andreas Maashoff, Director Industrial Design & Craftsmanship, Consumer & Market Research
Johnson Controls GmbH, Germany
· “Comfort and Emotions”
Dr. Udo Schultheis, Director and Zodiac Aerospace Senior Expert of Human Factors & Ergonomics
Zodiac Seats, US
· “From driver to passenger - The future role of the vehicle seat in autonomous driving”
Markus Kussmaul, Vice President,
RECARO Automotive Seating, Germany
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations, visit:
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC's large scale conferences are market leading “must attend” events for their respective industries. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.
We look forward to seeing you at the Innovative Seating 2016 in Dusseldorf on 15 - 18 August 2016!