The need for greater energy efficiency, as well as growing customer demand for trendy interiors and advancing LED technology is causing a rapid expansion of the automotive lighting market. From 7 - 9 February in Wiesbaden, Germany, automotive lighting professionals from across the globe will come together to discuss:
- optical design optimisation for LED headlamp systems to upgrade performance
- the latest strategies to increase the efficiency of LED lighting systems
- overcoming the challenges of thermal management, aging and colour behaviour of LEDs
- how lighting can improve traffic safety by introducing efficient applications like LED daytime running light or advanced night-vision systems
- legislation for exterior lighting to ensure products comply with the requirements for LED
- recent findings on the impact of lighting on the human perception to provide your customers with the most sophisticated lighting designs
During the three-day conference, which includes an interactive workshop day, delegates can hear from experts from leading companies and institutions such as Ford, Visteon Deutschland GmbH, HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co. and the University of Applied Sciences in Nuremberg, and discuss the latest developments in automotive lighting technology.
Hot topics of discussion at the event will include the rise of LED lighting for exterior automotive applications, constructive challenges of LED applications, and overcoming the practical challenges of LED integration.
Further information and the full conference program are available on www.iqpc-automotive-lighting.com
+49 (0)30 20 913 274
Für den Inhalt der Pressemitteilung ist der Einsteller, Mark Reichmann, verantwortlich.
Es wurde noch kein Kommentar zu diesem Thema abgegeben.