Independent Research Firm names Veritas Technologies as a Leader Among Information Archiving Cloud Providers in 2016Von Veritas Technologies GmbH
In the report, Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud was recognized as a solution that provides document archiving for Micosoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange messages, as well as “documents from sources such as on-premises SharePoint sites or cloud-based Box.” The report also notes that “additional modules extend the core archiving capabilities, such as the Veritas AdvisorMail product for supervision capabilities, and document review is supported via Veritas eDiscovery.”
· Download the full report here.
“I believe that being a Leader in the Forrester Wave further validates the differentiated solution we have in the marketplace and the value we deliver to our customers,” said Mike Palmer, EVP and Chief Product Officer, Veritas Technologies. “We are uniquely serving the requirements of enterprise customers through the combination of cost-effective retention management, eDiscovery and compliance supervision capabilities, delivered with high performance and scalability.”
Veritas Enterprise Information Archiving solutions enable customers to:
· Realize the value of the cloud: Whether it targets cloud data sources such as Office 365 email, or on-premises sources such as Microsoft Exchange, the SaaS Enterprise Vault.cloud solution helps customers consume archiving services as a low cost, predictable monthly expense.
· Simplify retention management and reduce compliance risk: Enterprise Vault.cloud implements a standardized and consistent, policy-driven retention process across all data and all users that automates the work and provides proof of compliance with data preservation regulations.
· Satisfy strict legal requirements: By providing a journal archiving service, Enterprise Vault.cloud meets the high bar required of highly regulated organizations by securely preserving data, guarding against data tampering, and ensuring a secure chain of custody for audit and evidential data.
· Improve both IT and end-user eDiscovery productivity: provide powerful and easy to use tools to simplify legal holds and automate search and discovery processes, so that IT staff can spend less time on the task, or even enable end users to search and discover for themselves