Pressemeldung: Financial Statements
International Accounting (IFRS)
Financial Statements is the international edition of the text book Bilanzen. It covers the syllabus of Financial Accounting classes on the bachelor’s level.
Additional materials and case studies for a master’s course are available online.
Financial Statements is based on more than 20 years’ experience in teaching Accounting in German and international universities, such as in South Africa, Malaysia,
China and South Korea.
The contents is based on international Accounting standards IFRSs.
All chapters outline the learning objectives, explain the application of IFRS clearly, demonstrate Accounting work by exam-like case studies,
show the accounts and financial statements as well as all calculations in detail, include easy to apply How-it-is-Done instructions and
explain Accounting technical terms in in easy words.
Test questions and solutions are provided. On the website, more than 1,000 pages of prior exam tasks with full solutions are available in English.
2. Financial Statements based on HGB
3. Financial Statements based on IFRSs
4. Accounting for Retailers
5. Basics of Financial Statement Analysis
6. Formal Aspects of Financial Statements
7. Non-current Assets on the Balance Sheet
8. Business Combinations
9. Current Assets on the Balance Sheet
10. Statement of Cash Flows
11. Equity on the Balance Sheet
12. Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income
13. Statement of Changes in Equity
14. Liabilities on the Balance Sheet
16. Table of Figures
Carsten Berkau, Financial Statements - International Accounting (IFRS)
Für den Inhalt der Pressemitteilung ist der Einsteller, Joachim Bader (Tel.: 07071/97556-55), verantwortlich.
Pressemitteilungstext: 248 Wörter, 1868 Zeichen. Pressemitteilung reklamieren
Keywords: Financial Statements Accounting
Es wurde noch kein Kommentar zu diesem Thema abgegeben.