IT, New Media & Software
10.10.2016 - 11.10.2016
From E-Invoicing to Supply Chain Financing
E-Invoicing is still an important topic for the majority of companies around the world. With new government initiatives ahead, a diversity of challenges need to be faced.
The Exchange Summit 2016 held on October 10 and 11 in Barcelona provides a platform to get in-depth information about recent developments and future trends.
Global thought leaders will discuss, amongst other topics, how changes and shifts in the company and the grown maturity of the E-Invoicing market opened new opportunities, the integration of E-Invoicing into the existing IT landscape, the impact of platformisation on P2P processes and the ERP landscape, E-Invoicing in public procurement - the opportunity and challenges.
Key topics of the Exchange Summit 2016
• E-Invoicing Entering a new Era – Global Market Development and Forecast
• E-Invoicing from a corporate and governmental perspective
• Implementing Tax Compliance in a paperless world
• Compliance and Fraud Prevention within E-Invoicing
• Driving forward AR/AP and End-to-End P2P Automation
• Global Standardisation and Status of E-Invoicing Interoperability
• Best Practice in onboarding customers to E-Invoicing
• Supply Chain Financing – New Opportunities and Challenges
The Exchange Summit welcomes high level participants, such as CFOs, heads of A/R and A/P, procurement, invoice management, supply chain management and IT, representing companies that are already using E-Invoicing or planning to start soon. This year the worlds of presentation, exhibition and networking will merge into one, to increase the community experience.
Further information can be found at:
Zur Veranstaltungsseite: http://www.exchange-summit.com/
Unternehmenseintrag: Vereon AG
Weitere Events von Vereon AG: